Just got back from school, haha. I am just listening to some Bob Dylan, everyone must get stoned. Its a good one. Anyway I went to see Mr Howe, my guidence counsellor and got my schedule all fixed up. I am now taking Fashion Design. I am very excited, I love designing clothes, and for my Grapic art and Design class I am sewing a bag (going to take me forever) Anyway when I am done I'll take some pictures to show off my amazing design :)
Anyway, I am also I talked to Mr Howe about becomming an addiction counsellor, apparently one comes to our school every thursday, which I didnt know. Anyway he is going to mention m y name to her so she and I can have a chat. I told him about my Dad saying it will run me down, and Mr Howe agreed, because from what her heard I had a big heart. I was like wow, thanks haha. I was like yeah I mean I know I will get attatched to people, but in the end I will realise and accept that I do what I can and what they do after we meet is completly up to them. He asked if I had alot of people that confide in me, and I said yeah, and I enjoy doing what I can. We joked, I was like yeah I will become friends with my patients. Haha, "just because you dont do drugs now doesnt mean we can't be friends, common, bowling on me." Haha. So hopefully I can figure out if becomming an Addiction counsellor is right for me after talking to my schools addiction counsellor. He said even if while taking scicology courses, you change your mind, it still leaves alot of options open, which is true. Guess I'll wait and see...
An eager Shau-na Lou

2 comments:
That is great! I am so glad that you'll get to speak to someone in the field. Can't get better research than that. It would be a difficult job, but hopefully would be rewarding too.
And you could always branch out and after you burnout and become a school guidance counsellor :)
did you know that everybody must get stoned is not about getting high??
Post a Comment